Oh Jean Sweetie Pie
  Re: (...)
I just opened and tasted one of my Christmas presents from you and Roy...Apple Cider Jelly with Red Hots...it is absolutely stupendous! Guess I'll have to make some since I ONLY got a 4 ounce jar Now I have to see if I copied the recipe.

Oh no! I didn't...now I'll have to search for it unless you are gracious enough to post it again
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Oh Jean Sweetie Pie by bjcotton (I just opened and ta...)
It would be really nice of her to post it again Billy. I know you could really use it and I know I would love it as well!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Oh Jean Sweetie Pie by firechef (It would be really n...)
I brought up the thread from December, Billy. LJ, this is really good. I've used it with cream cheese, goat cheese, melted and brushed as a baste on chix and pork.....oh, and on baked potatoes.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh Jean Sweetie Pie by cjs (I brought up the thr...)
Thank you..."Sweetie Pie."
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)