15 seconds until Mom's Birthday!!!
  Re: (...)
Since it is midnight on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States (North Carolina as well) I figured I'd jump in with a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "other" Mom...Daphne our very own Gourmet_Mom!

Hope your birthday is wonderful and wish we were there to celebrate with you and those I have not met but that are family too. I feel as if I have known them forever...

Once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: 15 seconds until Mom's Birthday!!! by firechef (Since it is midnight...)
Have a great day, Daphne!! And a Saturday also, how great is that?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 15 seconds until Mom's Birthday!!! by cjs (Have a great day, Da...)
Happy, happy birthday!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: 15 seconds until Mom's Birthday!!! by labradors (Happy, happy birthda...)
Thanks you guys! I think everyone should be able to celebrate their big FIVE 0 on a Saturday or your day off. If you gotta hit that number, you should at least be able to be off work.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: 15 seconds until Mom's Birthday!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks you guys! I ...)
Oh jeepers! I thought I was the first one to post about this monumentous event and someone has beat me to it.

Well, Happy Birthday again!

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura