New Issue - #68?
  Re: (...)
Looking through it last night, I was really underwhelmed...darn it. Hoping as you all go through it you'll change my mind. Seems like nothing really new and/or exciting.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New Issue - #68? by cjs (Looking through it l...)
Jean, did that issue just go out? I don't have it yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by Mare749 (Jean, did that issue...)
just received it yesterday - I rarely get it before everyone else east of me....well, really almost everyone is east of me, aren't they?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by cjs (just received it yes...)
I am so excited to see the new issue! Sorry you are a bit underwhelmed Jean. But looking at the table of contents, a few things struck me as something I'd like to try. There was cube-steak, bacon & egg pastries and that pie!

I may just have to make that pie.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by luvnit (I am so excited to s...)
Got mine yesterday too, but haven't had time to read it. I did order the new Cuisine Tonight though.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by bjcotton (Got mine yesterday t...)
BILLY!!! "Cuisine Tonight " is this another something I have to order???
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by cjs (BILLY!!! "Cuisine To...)
Oops - I haven't checked my mailbox in two days. Better get to it.

Yeah, what is Cuisine Tonight? Is that a must have?
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by Trixxee (Oops - I haven't che...)
Haven't received the latest issue here yet. It wasn't on the news stand this weekend.

****** My daughter who lives in Colorado just called to say she got her magazine and my reader tip is included about pressing cucumbers. I think I sent that in last summer. *********

About the Cuisine Tonight... here's the blurb from the promotion: "For the first time ever, we've gathered our top weeknight recipes…and our readers' favorites, too - all in one taste-tempting cookbook!"

That tells me this is a republication of some recipes. Perhaps not a "must have" for you if you have most of the issues and books.
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by HomeCulinarian (Haven't received the...)
Maybe they do read the reviews on recipe in the archive?? I go in every so often and review the dishes I've done. Does anyone else who has access??

Yes, your hint is there, Jeanette!! good idea.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue - #68? by cjs (Maybe they do read t...)
So it is time for another 45 mile trip to Sam's Club. New Cuisine at Home is out and we need more tp as well...

Will subscribe soon...Sam's is close to work so it isn't too much out of the way.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)