Must welcome a "new" friend to our world...
  Re: (...)
I just noticed that a wonderful fan of cooking and enjoying food has posted in the forums we call home...iBcookin, aka Linda, is with us...that is a good thing. I am pretty sure several of you will like her and some of you know her.

Lets all take a moment to welcome her aboard the forums here...

"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by firechef (I just noticed that ...)
Welcome home, iBCookin! Love your name, wished I'd thought of it first I hope you enjoy the forum, there are a bunch of fantastic people here and lots of knowledge and fun.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by firechef (I just noticed that ...)
Welcome, Linda! Have a good time and post often!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by pjcooks (Welcome, Linda! Hav...)
Welcome - jump in and say "Hi".
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by esgunn (Welcome - jump in an...)
Hi, Linda. Welcome. Hope it feels like home to you here soon.
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by HomeCulinarian (Hi, Linda. Welcome....)
Hi again, Linda!! Welcome.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by cjs (Hi again, Linda!! We...)
Welcome to your new cooking family, Linda. Join us often, great people here!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by Mare749 (Welcome to your new ...)
Hello Linda! Welcome to the friendliest site on the internet.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by Corinne (Hello Linda! Welcom...)
Welcome!! I like ibcookin so much better than ibuprophin, ibpoutin, ibcryin, ibcomplainin, --great name (I expect great things from anyone with that moniker).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Must welcome a "new" friend to our world... by Old Bay (Welcome!! I like ibc...)
**runs in a looks around for the new member. HHmm doesn't see her...ah.. whips a batch of coconut rum jello shooters and waves the tray in a luring manner**