Mystery Bag Dinners
  Re: (...)
Don't know if everyone has checked out the website Labs has very nicely put together for the [Email]C@H's[/Email] recipe index and he has also added a forum.

Since we try to keep the Dinner Review menus chosen from [Email]C@H[/Email], we thought maybe we could do the Mystery Bag dinners thru his forum. I emailed all those who had so much fun at the first one we did, but is anyone else interested in joining us? I'll go get the site address and post it here for anyone interested.

We have started one over there to be done by Monday, March 17th - so get over there and add your ingredient!!

http://www.cookingtheworld.com/
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by cjs (Don't know if everyo...)
Bringing this to the top - the deadline for ingredients is tomorrow at 8 p.m. est. Anyone else interested??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by cjs (Bringing this to the...)
This is going to be fun. I hope more people will be joining us. Only five ingredients so far and I thought of something that I think might be tasty to do with them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by Mare749 (This is going to be ...)
I do! I did!! (I'm practicing for the wedding!!).
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by Lorraine (I do! I did!! (I'm...)
Is this an announcement or did I miss something?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by Gourmet_Mom (Is this an announcem...)
It's old news, Daphne - the new news will be when they finally decide on a darn date!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by cjs (Don't know if everyo...)
I went there - I registered, I'm w . a . i . t . i . n . g! I haven't gotten my email and can't post.

I'd love to play! But . . . .????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by Harborwitch (I went there - I reg...)
hang on Sharon, it'll come then you can play!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by cjs (hang on Sharon, it'l...)
Hope so - the desire to cook is slowly coming back - the desire to do anything else is gone.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Mystery Bag Dinners by Harborwitch (Hope so - the desire...)
Sharon, I have just activated your account. Not sure why you didn't receive the email, but a few others have reported the same problem. When I've created a couple of test accounts with different email addresses, it has worked, so it must have something to do with specific destinations.

Anyway, you're good to go!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?