anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1
  Re: (...)
Is there anyone who has an extra copy of Weeknight menus vol. 1 and is willing to sell their copy? Please contact me if ever. I've been searching for this copy. Even tried buying at ebay but lost. I would really appreciate it.
  Re: anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1 by leann (Is there anyone who ...)
Sorry, leann. I'm still looking for my copy! Welcome!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1 by Lorraine (Sorry, leann. I'm s...)
Thanks, lorraine. I hope somebody still has an extra copy.
  Re: Re: anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1 by leann (Thanks, lorraine. I ...)
If you go to the home page and click on Subscribe, you can get Weeknight Menues Vol. 1 free with your subscription. I have been getting this magazine for years, and just received my Vol 1 the other day. I ordered mine over the phone just to be sure.
  Re: Re: anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1 by BonnieAZ (If you go to the hom...)
Thanks, Bonnie. I wrote them also and they said the same thing. I do not live in the US but I do really want the Vol. 1 copy. I guess I will just subscribe.
  Re: Re: anyone selling a copy of Weeknight menus vol.1 by BonnieAZ (If you go to the hom...)
Bonnie,

This is great! I have been wanting the Weeknight Vol. 1 and can't find it. I'd be more than happy to extend my subscription to get it.

Super info! Thanks.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura