Dinner Monday Night
  Re: (...)
For us, it's halibut, spinach, asparagus, salad, cut up cukes in vinegar, and I've had a hankering for cheeze whiz on celery.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Dinner Monday Night by Lorraine (For us, it's halibut...)
We are still eating leftovers. I am still just worn out. It's only 7:30 am! I better get my booty into the doctor. When I get my car back from the shop.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by luvnit (We are still eating ...)
Cajun chicken breasts with a creole risotto (made from our leftover risotto from Saturday night)and a vegetable to be decided later.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by firechef (Cajun chicken breast...)
We're trying the Pad Thai from Weeknights II.
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by HomeCulinarian (We're trying the Pad...)
it's a toss up - Crab burgers leftover from crab cakes Sunday brunch, or - made lamb hash semi-Judith Jone's recipe and have leftovers from that (if Roy doesn't see it this a.m. )

Found brussels sprouts on the stalk again at the farmer's market, so I'll be working on that again tonight.

cheese whiz on celery - hmmmm, reminds me, peanut butter on celery.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by cjs (it's a toss up - Cra...)
Change of plans, one person came home sick. Wants Onion soup, and I have a container of it in the freezer. So, French Onion Soup and Caesar salad. And chhese whiz on toast.

Jean, I won't get sprouts on the stalk for another 6 months!!! Crab burgers sound great! Laura, hope you feel better soon!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by Lorraine (Change of plans, one...)
Laura, I hope you got some meds to fix you up!

We're having Sesame Chicken and Eggplant and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza. Everybody here is feeling poorly, so I'm not very encouraged about participation in dinner. I'm feeling a LOT better though. (Men can be such a pain when they're sick!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by Gourmet_Mom (Laura, I hope you go...)
Quote:

(Men can be such a pain when they're sick!)

Yup. 'Nuff said.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We're having rotini with my husband's marinara sauce, and AGAIN, the zucchini fritters from December's issue (at least I think it's December). Those things are really quite good.
  Re: Re: Dinner Monday Night by Trixxee (We're having rotini ...)
We had leftovers: chicken, mashed taters, spinach, gravy, salad and jello

I finished my antibiotics but am exhausted this evening. There's so much to catch up on since everything was pushed aside.
Cory

I am not the model.