Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have this one in hand yet? I am still debating on getting it. I have not come across it in a store yet.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by esgunn (Does anyone have thi...)
It wasn't at my Barnes and Noble when I was there on Monday. That store usually gets C@H books quickly.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by Corinne (It wasn't at my Barn...)
I have been on the look out for it at the local Sam's Club and it wasn't there last weekend. Wanted to look at it as a possibility for a bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by HomeCulinarian (I have been on the l...)
" bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be "

What a great idea! Thank you! His neice is getting married Easter weekend, and I wanted to give her a little something from me. One of my stores is really good at carrying their new releases. Thanks again!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by esgunn (Does anyone have thi...)
I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. I am sure if I saw it I would HAVE to get it. I want to get the Pasta and Grilling one also.

I would love to hear what others have to say about them though. Good idea to look for reviews!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by luvnit (I haven't seen it in...)
I didn't buy the Grilling book, because I have some I use all the time, didn't think I needed another one! The Pasta book I use often, and have given several away as gifts. Folks loved it!
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by Lorraine (I didn't buy the Gri...)
BUT!!!!! I use the grilling book for just plain ol' cooking---some nice recipes there!!! I don't do the grilling thang 'cept for my grill pan on the stovetop---every recipe I have tried has been really GREAT!!!

GO FOR IT!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites by Roxanne 21 (BUT!!!!! I use the ...)
NOW you tell me! I ordered 6 books last night, soem for me, some for gifts. I'm tired of lending mine out and not getting them back. I think that's what happened with Week Nights 1 volume! OK, will go back to the online store! I agree with the reviews, it's always nice to know which ones folks use the most. Does anyone use the Soup one alot? I did in the beginning, but have't opened it in ages. Not sure why, because I loved the sides.Thanks!