C@H surveys
  Re: (...)
Does anyone get the weekly recipe email?

I notice they often attach a survey link to it. When I notice them I take the few minutes to fill them out. Looks like a new special publication they are working on is weeknight salads and sandwiches. Wonder when this one will be published...?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: C@H surveys by esgunn (Does anyone get the ...)
I've signed up for the email recipes, but never received them. Must go try again.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: C@H surveys by esgunn (Does anyone get the ...)
Yes, I have filled out those surveys a few times, but not lately. Wonder why?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by Mare749 (Yes, I have filled o...)
I've filled them out in the past but not recently. Curious.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by pjcooks (I've filled them out...)
Every once in a while I get a survey from C@H and I usually complete it. I'm kind of a survey junky - want to make sure my opinion is included!
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by HomeCulinarian (Every once in a whil...)
Recently they have been tacking them on to the weekly recipe email - you can easily miss it.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by esgunn (Recently they have b...)
Just started getting the recipes...must have missed the "survey" but I save the recipe so I'll go look again.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by firechef (Just started getting...)
I have yet to get any of the emails. I've subscribed twice too. I feel so...so...unloved and...*sniff* it's ok..I'll survive. I know you love me anyways.
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by DFen911 (I have yet to get an...)
Does anyone here know this "DFen911" character talking about us loving her?

Did you add the site's email address to your accepted in coming message list or address book or whatever your provider calls it?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: C@H surveys by firechef (Does anyone here kno...)
You know you do

And of course I added them. I do work in the computer industry during the day. It's at night and weekends I don my Super chef cape...er..coat