Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH
  Re: (...)
It's on pg 19--the chicken roulades follow and got rave reviews. I could not find a report on the pork--we had it last nite with the lemon parmesan pasta--absolutely wonderful (I still like the chicken better, but it is quite different.) Don't be afraid to give it a try--we served it with a lower cost French Chablis--perfect.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by Old Bay (It's on pg 19--the c...)
Thanks, Bill, I loved that lemon parm pasta, I'll put the pork on the list.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by pjcooks (Thanks, Bill, I love...)
I keep forgetting about this one! I want to try it, too! If it's even close to the chicken, I'm gonna LOVE it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by Old Bay (It's on pg 19--the c...)
Oh my gosh I did this one a couple weeks ago while ago. We loved it!

The thread should be here somewhere. I do remember that the sauce was a little salty, so watch that a bit while seasoning. But the Roulades were fabulous as were the Buttered Pine Nuts that we all loved too. The pork was much easier to work with than the chicken.

[Image: roulade2.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by luvnit (Oh my gosh I did thi...)
I thought I remembered the post--so sorry!! I could not find it--Great pictures--you are right--the pine nuts are so good--forgive me--I wanted to add to your post and I am not that computer literate!!!
P.S. Maybe the local food police can add mine to yours--they watch me!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by Old Bay (I thought I remember...)
Poor Bill, are you still jumpy? LOL! I found it, but I don't have the authority to attach them.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by Old Bay (I thought I remember...)
No problem Bill, this recipe was worth a repost anyway!
Laura
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by luvnit (No problem Bill, thi...)
I had forgotten about it also. Found the old thread, and printed it out. Thanks!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by Lorraine (I had forgotten abou...)
You won't be disappointed with this one Lorraine!
Laura
  Re: Re: Pork Roulades,with fontina/arugula, vol 57 CAH by luvnit (You won't be disappo...)
Laura, I don't think Ive ever met a piece of pork I didn't like!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.