Daylight Savings Time
  Re: (...)
Ok for all of us that have to do Daylight Savings here in USA this Saturday is the day. (March 9th)

So don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour.
  Re: Daylight Savings Time by DFen911 (Ok for all of us tha...)
What a joke...talk about a pain in the neck or elsewhere.

You'd think by adding the hour a month earlier than "normal" we would have sunsets an extra however much time "accumulates" in the extra month. But them again the seasons are not changing earlier so maybe not. Kind of silly just the same if you ask me. Makes me miss Arizona...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time by firechef (What a joke...talk a...)
I agree with you! I wish they'd just set the clocks and be done with it It would make all of our lives a lot easier.
  Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time by firechef (What a joke...talk a...)
Thanks for the reminder. I've been looking forward daylight at dinnertime for a few weeks since I was reminded of it. At the same time, I'm one of thoe people that misses that hour we loose. It takes me weeks to get my internal clock reset!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the remin...)
Geeze - just got over "Ohio lag", I think I'll just sleep today.

They just had a deal on the news saying that daylight savings actually uses more electricity than usual. Why doesn't that surprise me??????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Daylight Savings Time by Harborwitch (Geeze - just got ove...)
I saw that too. I am not surprised that it "seems" to cost us more money. Then again it was in the press so it must be "true" of course.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)