Book Club - Clarification Please
  Re: (...)
Okay in this thread there are references to two different book titles.

My Last Supper

and

Last Supper

The first book My Last Supper : 50 Great Chefs and their final meals. I thought was the selection. However, the thread refers to The (or just) Last Supper could possibly be the book Last Suppers Bill Clinton...Trent Loff...Claudia Schiffer...Dr. Atkins...Kerry Strug...Beastie Boys and many more. If these well known personalities knew the world was ending tomorrow, what would be their last supper? Their meals to die for range from a Texas BBQ to a 12-course meal at a four-star restaurant.

This came up during my Amazon search and I wanted to clarify before I orderd and read the wrong book.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Book Club - Clarification Please by luvnit (Okay in this thread ...)
I ordered "My Last Supper" (50 Chefs) The 2nd one doesn't interest me at all!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Book Club - Clarification Please by Lorraine (I ordered "My Last S...)
Thanks Lorraine. That's what I thought, but wasn't for sure. Great! I will order my copy today!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Book Club - Clarification Please by luvnit (Thanks Lorraine. Tha...)
Same as Lorraine.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Book Club - Clarification Please by cjs (Same as Lorraine....)
My Last Super: 50 Great Chefs and their Final Meal.

I hate waiting for my books to arrive. I know the mail carrier and UPS person cringe when they come near because I must look like a hungry wolf salavating at the window