ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob?
  Re: (...)
Quiz: Are you a food snob?

1. Finish this sentence: After dinner, I like to
A. linger over grappa, telling stories about the delightful food customs I observed on my recent trip to Basque country.
B. take a leisurely walk.
C. bus my tray and leave.

2. Roughly what percentage of your food is accented by a dollop of crème fraîche?
A. 0 to 15 percent
B. 16 to 45 percent
C. 46 to 100 percent
D. It depends. What region of France is the cow from?

4. Which of the following phrases most resembles something you might say?
A. "And that is how we get the name tapas ."
B. "Last night, as I was rendering lard..."
C. "Look! A soft-serve ice-cream station!"

3. Do you like an amuse-bouche before dinner?
A. Mais oui!
B. I beg your pardon! I've never had my bouche amused! Cancel my subscription!
C. You mean like a Bloomin' Onion?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by luvnit ( [b]Quiz: Are you a...)
Very funny ... even though the scoring is not included, I don't think I would qualify as a food snob!
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by HomeCulinarian (Very funny ... even ...)
but, but, but what region of France IS the cow from....

Wow, surprised myself - before I saw there were choices to choose from, I thot we were say the first thing in our minds (I know, dangerous) and the answer to #1 that jumped into my head was, "smoke a cigarette" - I quite 16 years ago...guess the idea never leaves us, huh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by cjs (but, but, but what ...)
Lol!

"I've never had my bouche amused" Hahahaha!!!
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by DFen911 (Lol! [br][br]"I've n...)
Quote:

Lol!

"I've never had my bouche amused" Hahahaha!!!

but it sounds like fun tho'
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by farnfam ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
***must pull mind out from the gutter...trips over Farn....no no can't stay...***
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by DFen911 (***must pull mind ou...)
HeHeHe!!!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by esgunn (HeHeHe!!![img]/ubbth...)
hehehe...(notice the lower case on the "hehehe" that just means I am chuckling with my head down hoping no one will notice me blushing at the thought of amusing myself with your bouche)...hehehe.

Great...Holly's answers were as "redneck" as could be!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by firechef (hehehe...(notice the...)
ROFLMAO!
  Re: Re: ROTFL - Quiz: Are you a food snob? by DFen911 (ROFLMAO! [img]/ubbth...)
Quote:

ROFLMAO!

Me too!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life