Now THIS is eating out!
  Re: (...)
Dinner in the Sky. This would be a fun place to be hired to cook in

The Video

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss&v...07&from=34

And their webpage - http://www.dinnerinthesky.com/purchase.php
  Re: Now THIS is eating out! by DFen911 (Dinner in the Sky. T...)
Someone sent that to me in an email a week or so ago...so many bad things on so many levels about it. Imagine someone dropping a utensil - what a missile it would become.

Plus I'd probably be holding on for dear life and not be able to eat!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Now THIS is eating out! by cjs (Someone sent that to...)
That is CRAZY! LOL! I couldn't do it! I'm not great with heights, not to mention the cost...that's ridiculous! Twelve grand PLUS the cost of the chef and the crane...and most likely, the food!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Now THIS is eating out! by Gourmet_Mom (That is CRAZY! LOL!...)
I'm sure Denise is the kind of person that would jump out of a perfectly good airplane for fun too...

Yikes! Neat but YIKES!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Now THIS is eating out! by DFen911 (Dinner in the Sky. T...)
Wow! That is very cool. Amazing what people think of!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Now THIS is eating out! by cjs (Someone sent that to...)
I'm with you! No way - no chance! LJ I'd love to jump out of an airplane - with parachute of course! But you couldn't get me eating or cooking up on that thing!

Jennifer is wondering where the "Ladies Room" is???????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Now THIS is eating out! by Harborwitch (I'm with you! No wa...)
Not that I'm too worried about getting an invitation and having to decline it... Don't do well with heights. As I say, I'm really only afraid of falling! No way for me! Not to mention the spectacular display of conspicuous consumption! Some people have more money than sense!