Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels
  Re: (...)
1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese*
3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
2 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
2 ounces packaged sliced pepperoni (about twenty-four 1 1/2-inch-diameter slices)
1 large egg, beaten to blend

Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
Preparation
Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Cut puff pastry crosswise in half to form 2 rectangles. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over 1 puff pastry rectangle, leaving 1-inch plain border at 1 long edge. Place half of pepperoni in single layer atop mustard. Top pepperoni with half of cheese mixture. Brush plain border with egg. Starting at side opposite plain border, roll up pastry, sealing at egg-coated edge. Transfer pastry roll, seam side down, to medium baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry rectangle, mustard, pepperoni, cheese mixture, and egg. Chill rolls until firm, about 30 minutes, or wrap and chill up to 1 day. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Lightly spray with vegetable oil spray. Cut each pastry roll into about thirty 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Transfer pinwheels to prepared sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter; serve.

Makes about 60 totally addictive appys.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by Harborwitch (1/2 cup grated Asiag...)
duly copied and added to 'catering book'!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by cjs (duly copied and adde...)
Copied and saved and soon to be emailed to DD, who LOVES pepperoni! She'll flip! Thanks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by Gourmet_Mom (Copied and saved and...)
Yes Sharon, copied and pasted. This looks great. I will take this as my appetizer to the next party I go to.

I know I said that recently about something else, but I don't remember what appetizer it was.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by Harborwitch (1/2 cup grated Asiag...)
Thanks for posting Sharon! Now I need to go find that corn salad...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by esgunn (Thanks for posting S...)
Looks good to me and Holly both...copied for later.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by firechef (Looks good to me and...)
Do you think you could email some of those to me, or would they get stuck in the Internet wires?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels by labradors (Do you think you cou...)
Bob would yell at me if he caught me trying to shove them in the USB port!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!