For Erin and ????
  Re: (...)
Erin, I really apologize for not getting this info to you sooner - I'd torn the house apart looking for a particular book on cooking ahead of time and/or freezing for you. Could not find the darn thing until last weekend at Tracie's house - there it was. (Seems like I'm always finding my lost things there - given in a weak moment... )

This book I used a lot when I was p.c.ing and it has some really good ideas in it. Prevention's Freezer Cookbook.

And you can get it used on Amazon for under $7.00! Hope you find it interesting. I was going to email this info to you and then thot maybe others would be interested also. So, here you go.

Just realized there are two books listed on this site - this is the one I have - "Prevention's low-fat, low-cost freezer cookbook: Quick dishes for and from the freezer" (Quick and Healthy Low-Fat Cooking) by Sharon Sanders

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002...reezer+Cookbook
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: For Erin and ???? by cjs (Erin, I really apolo...)
I'll have to check it out and add it to the library. Thanks!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Thanks Jean! I'll look it up! It is amazing what we give away in a moment of weekness and don't remember, or later wonder how we could have ever given it away. My hubby is really guilty of that!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: For Erin and ???? by esgunn (Thanks Jean! I'll ...)
Thanks again Jean. I checked and my library carries it - all the copies are checked out, but I have a hold on it. Can't wait to get it and take a look.
Erin
The time is flying by.
Jean, Just got my copy from the library. Looks good. I will be making some things out of it the next couple weeks - but it looks like I will by buying this one!

Thanks again for thinking of me and being persistent in tracking this down.
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: For Erin and ???? by esgunn (Jean, Just got my c...)
You're so welcome, Erin!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Erin and ???? by cjs (You're so welcome, E...)
Bringing this up again - some of you know I'm downsizing and I've decided to part with this book. I haven't used it for the longest time.

So, if anyone wants it, I'll be glad to send it to them. Let me know.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Erin and ???? by cjs (Bringing this up aga...)
Thats a great book for busy families! I am sure there's someone here who could use that that's very nice of you Jean.
  Re: Re: For Erin and ???? by DFen911 (Thats a great book f...)
It is a greaat book and someone would enjoy it, I'm sure (well, I was sure............. )
www.achefsjourney.com