Happy St. Patty's Day!
  Re: (...)
Luck o' the Irish to ya! Shamrocks, blarney stones, leprachans and pots of gold wishes for everyone!

[Image: homehat.gif]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by luvnit (Luck o' the Irish to...)

PARTY TIME!!!

I refuse to grow up and ever quit partying.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by cjs ( [br][br] [i]PA...)
You all best be wearing green today or I'm gonna give ya such a pinch!!
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by DFen911 (You all best be wear...)
Quote:

You all best be wearing green today or I'm gonna give ya such a pinch!!

Sorry - I'm wearing orange. Green is for Roman Catholics; Protestants wear orange.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!

Labs, are you serious? I have never heard that! Cool! I took my green wrap I use with my bathing suit in the summer and threw it around my neck. I just KNEW one of those little "stinkers" at school would try to pinch me! I even took the leprechaun hat attached to a head band and shamrock "wand" with me. I had to put the wand away....I was afraid I may use it as a weapon! (JUST 4 MORE DAYS TO EASTER/SPRING BREAK!!!!)

I'm with you Jean! I refuse to grow up, too! I think that's what keeps us looking and feeling young! Baby girl told me the other day that I looked 10 years younger than my age and she thought I was a pretty mom! (And, no, she did not ask for money after....LOL!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by cjs ( [br][br] [i]PA...)
Jean growing up is not on my "bucket list" - I have no intention of ever growing up.

Just to add to that - I consider every day that I wake up on the right side of the dirt to be cause for a party!!

(In my finest Irish brogue) Did ye hear, Jean, they be saying redheads'll be extinct in a 100 years!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by Harborwitch (Jean growing up is n...)
No, I haven't heard that - too bad red dye can't get in the genes, huh? that might help.

first time I spoke to Lorraine on the phone she said I sounded so much younger than how old she knew I was....but then we met in person...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by cjs (No, I haven't heard ...)
Quote:

but then we met in person

I almost spewed on my screen...ROFLOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by Gourmet_Mom ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but my DINNER was awesome! Kinda different from most I'm pretty sure. My "boys" wound up choosing to have a reuben sammie...my poor cabbage and potatoes! They were so good! I used homemade stock as well. I forgot how wonderful simple boiled potatoes and cabbage can be. I look forward to having leftovers tommorow. The corned beef was excellent! Hubby said we need to do this more often....wound up piling beef, cheese, and 'kraut on a plate and zapping it for seconds and thirds! I had to "steal" 3 slices of beef for lunch tomorrow...NO LEFTOVER BEEF!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Happy St. Patty's Day! by Gourmet_Mom (Well, I don't know a...)
Oh I just love corned beef. We did the standard fair. And I don't think the left overs are going to last long enough for me to make hash