(Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One)
  Re: (...)
March 24th, our own Old Bay is turning the BIG 65!! (you old fart ) and shouldn't he be thinking up our next C@H Dinner review dinner??????????

65!! I can even remember turning 65 a while back....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by cjs (March 24th, our own ...)
I definitely think Old Bay should be thinking of the next dinner review.

65 is just an age... you are as young as you feel!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by luvnit (I definitely think O...)
Just hoping hubby and I are traveling and enjoying life and eachother like Bill & Jane when we get to be "that old" (and it won't be too long!)

Haven't been getting the dinner parties done on time for the last few. I'll give this one a special effort!
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by HomeCulinarian (Just hoping hubby an...)
And here I am thinking food and it's a birthday...silly me.

Well, have a big steak on the big day and enjoy!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by firechef (And here I am thinki...)

Happy Birthday Bill: Enjoy the day and have a great Day !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by mjkcooking ([br]Happy Birthday B...)
I'll add my Happy Birthday as well! What are you and Jane cooking up tonight?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by Gourmet_Mom (I'll add my Happy Bi...)
It's not his birthday yet!!! I was just hoping he'd pick a dinner review menu for our next dinner!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by cjs (It's not his birthda...)
OOOPS!!! I vote Bill picks the next one though!
Daphne
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by Gourmet_Mom (I'll add my Happy Bi...)
Quote:

I'll add my Happy Birthday as well! What are you and Jane cooking up tonight?

Corned beef brisket and cabbage---what else?!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: (Psssst.....Old Bay Is Having A BIG One) by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
LOL!!! Smart alec!
Daphne