Happy Anniversary to me :)
  Re: (...)
Ok my hubby must really love me. Our 22 year anniversary is coming up and today we kinda played hookie and took the motorcycle out for a toodle. We ended up at Williams Sonoma and I of course start drooling over the knives.

I have been eye balling the Ken Onion 8" chef knife.

[Image: KenOnionKnife.jpg]

Well at that moment my phone rings so I step out to answer it and a few moments later he comes out with a bag and my present inside I was shocked!!

This knife is a dream. I want to cut up everything in my fridge
  Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) by DFen911 (Ok my hubby must rea...)
The S. California Ken Onion Eight Inch Chef Knife Massacre----OMG--everything in the fridge--make lots of soup!!! Congratulations.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) by Old Bay (The S. California Ke...)
OMG...that is one serious knife! I am sooo envious!

Veggies...Run for your life!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What a wonderful hubby. You had better put that man under lock and key - what is that old saying - the old ball and chain...He He He.

A wonderful knife! Congratulations and even more so, congratulations on 22 years!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
_itch! Only kidding!!! Gawd how I love that knife. Bob soooooo wants that knife. Whoooeeee are you one special wonderfully loved and precious gal! Happy anniversary! I guess I'll have to start hording the penny's so I can get Bob one for our anniversary!

Lucky lucky lady!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
That's a great gift. Chop Chop!
What a cool knife and what a cool hubby! No wonder you've kept him around for 22 years. The 22 year anniversary must the 'cutlery' anniversary.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) by luvnit (What a cool knife an...)
oh my, what a dream knife. congratulations! And how are you going to make his day, Miss??????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) by cjs (oh my, what a dream ...)
Jean!!! That's um...a secret

Dinner of course! Actually on the night of our anniversary we will be with our daughter at her Editor's Convention. She's winning first prize in a write off competition and accepting the award for Best High School Year Book this year.

The next day I'll make a fancy dinner for just the two of us
  Re: Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) by DFen911 (Jean!!! That's um......)
Wow, congratulations to your daughter - what a wonderful group of next generation around here!!!! (you too, madmax! )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com