Roy's Woodwork
  Re: (...)
I would really love to see some of the things he does. Especially the salt box. He should really get on that Ebay thing. I started selling my stuff on Ebay a fews years back and made a pretty good profit on it. It's very exciting too. I used to think of it like gambling only the money was coming to ME instead of going to THE HOUSE.

Selling on Ebay auctions is far more exciting than 'winning' an Ebay auction.

Post some pics of his stuff. Pleeeease.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Roy's Woodwork by luvnit (I would really love ...)
Thank you, Laura I will - also, would you mind if Roy emails you to pick your brain on this ebay thing? I think because he has no idea how things work is why he's dragging his feet!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by cjs (Thank you, Laura I w...)
Great! I can't wait to see the photos! I'll send you my email address for Roy. I'd be happy to tell him what I know. It's a great way to reach an audience for your wares without having to have a website of your own.
Laura
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by luvnit (Great! I can't wait ...)
Wait we have a wood worker amongst our midst? Pictures Jean so we can start placing our orders.

DIBS! I get to be first
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by DFen911 (Wait we have a wood ...)
I don't think I'd better do the pictures here, so I'll download to my photobucket and I guess I just have to tell you my password and you can see them??? Is that how it's done?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by cjs (I don't think I'd be...)
There is a 'share' feature where you can share albums and photos with friends via email. Not sure exctly how it works, but we can give it a trial run. Let's see how smart we are!
Laura
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by luvnit (There is a 'share' f...)
Let me tell you right now - this end, not too!!

I don't think Labs will care that I post the pictures over on his site. (I can always take them off if he does...) problem solved and I don't have to tax this old brain.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by cjs (Let me tell you righ...)
Billy showed me how to do this, Jean. Click the pic (in Photobucket) you want, then select IMG. Go to your [Email]C@H[/Email] post and click paste. Voila!!there it is.

I'd like to see more, too. Both my Dad and the Picky love woodworking, to them it's like cooking and sewing for me.

PJ

Just re-read your post, never mind.......Sorry! Of course you know how to do that :
PJ
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by pjcooks (Billy showed me how ...)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roy's Woodwork by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I filled up Roy's salt box tonight and used it. It is beautifull!!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.