Kind of Dingy
  Re: (...)
I'm kind of dingy today, but that's alright. I spent from 9 AM to 4 PM at the hospital yesterday going through tests and interviews. I am scheduled to have the gall stones removed tomorrow...finally, and have the gall bladder removed on April 10th....Yahoo!!!! Don't know why I'm dingy since the anesthetic has long since worn off and I haven't taken any pain pills today...maybe it's my usual state On the ultra-sound test where they go down my throat with a camera, I woke up about half-way through the test [it didn't hurt or realy bother me], I watched the doctor pull about 2 feet of the tube out of my throat and then push it back down...was kind of interesting. If I'd been able to speak I would have asked him to turn the monitor so I could watch.

It is such a relief to finally have these things scheduled.

I am supposed to be at the hospital no later than 6:30 AM tomorrow as I am the first patient scheduled for the day...Yahoo!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Kind of Dingy by bjcotton (I'm kind of dingy to...)
You do go through a lot Billy. You take care. I am sure you will be relieved when you gall bladder thing is taken care of.

You are in my thoughts sweetie. You will do well.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by luvnit (You do go through a ...)
I seem to go through quite a bit don't I Laura? But, ya know, if I wasn't doing all this I'd be doing something else . I'm just delighted that it'll soon be over and I'LL SOON HAVE MY NEW STOVE
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by bjcotton (I seem to go through...)
Billy, We will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow. Hope it all goes well and quickly! Time to get on that road to recovery and feeling better. Spring is in the air!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by esgunn (Billy, We will be t...)
"Don't know why I'm dingy...maybe it's my usual state" - uhhh, oh never mind.

Billy, I've been thinking about you all day and wondered when I could call - glad you checked in, because you know how I hate that da-- telephone. Be well, and this will all soon behind you. You know we're all thinkin' of and praying for you!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by bjcotton (I seem to go through...)
Quote:

I seem to go through quite a bit don't I Laura? But, ya know, if I wasn't doing all this I'd be doing something else . I'm just delighted that it'll soon be over and I'LL SOON HAVE MY NEW STOVE

That's something to look forward to, Billy!

I hope all goes well with you tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. Hopefully, once this is all behind you, you'll be back on your feet and back here with us on a regular basis! (I'm one to talk, lately, aren't I????)

Best wishes, my friend!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Good Luck Billy! I can't agree more...time to get this thing over! And look what you've got to look forward to! I will be adding an extra special prayer for you tomorrow as well!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Kind of Dingy by bjcotton (I'm kind of dingy to...)
When Og Mandino said "this too shall pass" he wasn't speaking of gallstones. But your troubles shall pass and you will rejoin us in good health. I'm an expert in knowing when to be optomistic--so consider yourself on the way!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by Old Bay (When Og Mandino said...)
Be well Billy dear. I hope your dingy mood passes quickly and the procedures go fast and smoothly. Wishing you recovery and lots of enjoyment of your new stove sweetie. It's almost over now, hang in.
much love,
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Kind of Dingy by farnfam (Be well Billy dear. ...)
Billy - hope that your procedure is successful and you're back in the kitchen enjoying your cool new range real soon.