Way OT but kinda fun...
  Re: (...)
This is WAY off topic but I was amused by it, www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html is a site that will translate into "Swedish Chef", "Valley Girl", "Jive" and "Pig Latin" which is how I got my newest closing line from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail as done by the Swedish Chef.

Hope the link works for everyone...I am having fun with it, but then again I am easily amused you know.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Way OT but kinda fun... by firechef (This is WAY off topi...)
Someone send for Brother Maynard and the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Way OT but kinda fun... by labradors (Someone send for Bro...)
Here's a good one...any one name this tune???

Zee itsy beetsy speeder vent up zee veter spuoot. Doon ceme-a zee reeen und veshed zee speeder oooot. Oooot ceme-a zee soon und dreeed up ell zee reeen und zee itsy beetsy speeder vent up zee spuoot egeeen. Bork Bork Bork!

I'd post the "Jive" version but I am afraid a lot of it would be censored...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Way OT but kinda fun... by firechef (This is WAY off topi...)
Hey, that was like totally awesome!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Way OT but kinda fun... by luvnit (Hey, that was like t...)
For some reason I had you pegged as an ex "Valley Girl" '80s type...just kidding.

Glad someone liked it...I found Chef Robert Irvine's "resume" too but I can't get Acrobat to load right and can't open any PDF stuff yet.