MOM! Your in box is FULL
  Re: (...)
Now how in the heck am I supposed to reply to what you said if you don't clean out your in box now and again?

I don't reply and I get grounded for not responding when Mother speaks...but how do I reply when you don't erase a thing or two out of the in box?

As for everyone else...if her in box is this cluttered can you imagine what her desk looks like?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by firechef (Now how in the heck ...)
OOOPS! Clean now....LOL! I've been meaning to fix that! Kinda like the fridge...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by Gourmet_Mom (OOOPS! Clean now......)
Lets not bring up those 5 month old Jello Shots I found the other day...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by firechef (Lets not bring up th...)
Who me?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by Gourmet_Mom (Who me? [img]/ubbthr...)
No, that weird guy with the spittle hanging from the corner of his mouth with the hatchet in his left hand and the spiked eye patch...yes you ya goof!

OT...Spring Training is almost over, the snow is almost gone from my yard (last fall's leaves didn't melt) it has not been below freezing except for once in about a week and the Robins are back the geese are headed north by the 1000s...guess what, it is supposed to SNOW, SLEET and FREEZING RAIN this weekend. Go figure...
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by firechef (No, that weird guy w...)
Quote:

...that weird guy with the spittle hanging from the corner of his mouth with the hatchet in his left hand and the spiked eye patch

Rats! I thought nobody had seen me here. ;-)
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I thought you looked familiar...take off the eye patch and stay a while.
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by firechef (I thought you looked...)
Quote:

I thought you looked familiar...take off the eye patch and stay a while.

That, or I'll just move it over to the other eye. That's what I usually do when I get tired of having it on the one side all the time.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You boys are too funny.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: MOM! Your in box is FULL by luvnit (You boys are too fun...)
Why is it that no body ever takes us seriously around here?

You'd think I had started a post with "Knock knock" or "These two lawyers walk into a bar..." or something.

Jeez Labs what do we have to do to be taken seriously around here?