Guess Who?
  Re: (...)
Can you guess who this is? It's my lil' sis' [Marilee] son Aaron. He won his command's NCO of the year for 2007. He is such a nice guy.

[Image: Frigaard_Aaron.jpg]
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Guess Who? by bjcotton (Can you guess who th...)
As a former USAF TSgt. I must say congrats from one sergeant to an other. Outstanding! So glad you shared this with us Billy. Please make sure a giant thank you for his service goes out to him as well as my congratulations for his award.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by firechef (As a former USAF TSg...)
Bob is echoing you LJ! As a former Staff Sgt in the Air Farce( oooops ) Force he congratulates your Nephew. Much to be proud of. Me too Darlin'.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by Harborwitch (Bob is echoing you L...)
wow! and what a handsome lug!! Give him a big hug when next you get to see him and give him our thanks!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by cjs (wow! and what a hand...)
Wow! Congratulations! I add my thanks and support for all you do every day to keep us safe! An admirable profession!

And what a good looking young man! Married? I've got a daughter.......
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by Gourmet_Mom (Wow! Congratulation...)
Great looking guy, nice photo Billy. I have a daughter too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by luvnit (Great looking guy, n...)
Are your daughters aware you are trying to pass them off to the nephews of forum members? For shame...do you not trust the judgment of your daughters? Didn't you raise them right? They have yet to bring home anyone like me yet so you must be doing something right...

I too have a daughter and would NEVER try to fix her up with Billy's nephew! Now if his nephew has a cute little one year old or so son of his own then we can talk! Hahahahehehehahaha!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by firechef (Are your daughters a...)
Hey, mine had one for a while that was the most obnoxious fool you could imagine. The one she's got now seems pretty nice. We'll see!

Oh, LJ, before you even think of raising your hand at your "Mom", I didn't mean that I think YOU are an obnoxious fool....LOL! If you weren't so "OLD", maybe we could talk...LOL! (Ducking quickly!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by Gourmet_Mom (Hey, mine had one fo...)
I HAVE A STEP_DAUGHTER!!!!! Please HELP!!!!!

Just kidding---now isn't he the most handsome hunk you have ever seen??? Thank you for your patriotism and defending us mere mortals!!!! What would we do without you---cannot begin to even imagine!!!!!!

We LOVE and ADORE you!!!!! How can we express our deepest devotion-------okay, nuff said!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA and you guys that protect us!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Guess Who? by firechef (Are your daughters a...)
He is such a handsome devil. He LOOKS like good son-in-law material.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura