OT...Meet Kambree
  Re: (...)
I just got this picture in my email. THANKS LJ! I sat there shouting for William to look! I can't believe "my baby" is growing up and soooo gorgeous! This is not a doll folks, this is a REAL LIVE baby....MEET LJ's baby girl!

Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom (I just got this pict...)
Dang! HOLD ON!
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom (Dang! HOLD ON!...)
One more time...suspense is killing you isn't it...LOL! Kambree" />
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom (One more time...susp...)
LJ (firechef) asked that I help him post a picture of his baby. So after much confusion.....

Please meet our very own firechef's baby girl...Kambree in all her Easter finery. LJ, she's just a doll!

[Image: KambreeBunny-1.jpg]

(For those confused, I have edited this thread to clear up confusion. Now I'm the one confused...ROFLMAO!)
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom (LJ (firechef) asked ...)
The link works...what an adorable baby. Hard to believe she started life at barely 3 pounds. Almost 15 pounds now and just over two feet tall.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: OT...This is not a baby doll! by firechef (The link works...wha...)
LJ, she is absolutely beautiful. What a pretty little girl. Looks like the surgery went beautifully, and that she is happy as can be. What georgeous, bright eyes.

You and Holly must be very proud parents! Thanks for sharing!

And by the way - that is a great weight. My little peanuts were just barely 17 lbs at 1 year. At 6 yrs only one is at 40 lbs, the other two at 38 and 39. Just can't slow them down enough to let the fat settle on their bones!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT...This is not a baby doll! by firechef (The link works...wha...)
LJ I am sitting here with tears running down my face! Kambree is absolutely the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen - and that's from the proud momma of 2 beauties. You and Holly have truly created an angel!!!

The bunny's pretty cute too. Bob was absolutely certain that was a baby doll - too pretty to be real!!! Silly Man.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom (LJ (firechef) asked ...)
you are forgiven--what a comeback and what a beautiful child!!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OT...This is not a baby doll! by Old Bay (you are forgiven--wh...)
Just to clarify...this is LJ's baby...LOL! I'm only a cyber grandma! (Poor LJ is cyberly challenged and asked that I post the pic for him...LOL!) Oh dear, I'm afraid this may have gotten confusing....just my luck!
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT...Meet Kambree by Gourmet_Mom ( [img]/ubbthreads/im...)
Very cute. Great pic.

For the next time, the "image" tag should just be "img" and "/img" inside the brackets, not "image" and "/image".
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?