Happy Birthday Bill!
  Re: (...)
The clocks have rolled on past midnight here in the midwest and on the east coast putting many of us well into a special day...Old Bay's BIRTHDAY

I hope that it is a wonderful day that you are able to share with those that love you as much as you love them and with all those that hold you dear to their hearts. May all of the feelings of happiness and togetherness last until this day returns next year!

Have a very Happy Birthday!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by firechef (The clocks have roll...)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Since I may be really busy tomorrow, I want to add my best wishes now! I hope you have a GREAT DAY!

NOW what you having for dinner...LOL! Last time I asked you (a week early), it was corned beef! Guess what I have planned tomorrow...yup...corned beef!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by firechef (The clocks have roll...)
Happy Birthday Bill! I hope you and Jane have a very special day planned. You both deserve it - especially you, since it is your birthday.

Let us know how that Pineapple upsidedown cake turns out!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by esgunn (Happy Birthday Bill!...)
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!.....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Have a wonderful birthday!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by labradors (Have a wonderful bir...)
Have a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bill. I will ditto everyone else and say I hope you share it with loved ones and that it is a restful day.

I would love to know about that cake, too.

CHEERS!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by labradors (Have a wonderful bir...)
Well, my friend, you are growing ever closer to me in age since I have decided I've hit a pretty good one and intend to just stay here a few more years!! Have a wonderful day and just let me say how lucky we all are to have met you here and to have these wonderful friendships blossoming all around us.

Happy Birthday, Bill!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by cjs (Well, my friend, you...)
So you are really enjoying "29" that much Jean?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by firechef (So you are really en...)
Happy Birthday, Bill! Wishing you a great day and a greater next decade!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Bill! by HomeCulinarian (Happy Birthday, Bill...)
Happy Birthday, Bill! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.