Autism: The Musical
  Re: (...)
Just read this in the paper -

Tomorrow night 8 p.m. on HBO

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.co...%3A+The+Musical

I'll have to go tape it! It sounds like it will be a great and moving show.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Autism: The Musical by cjs (Just read this in th...)
And I don't get HBO! GEEZ! Please tell us all about it. Maybe it will come out on a regular channel before too long. I'll have to watch for it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Autism: The Musical by Gourmet_Mom (And I don't get HBO!...)
Oh no! I don't have HBO either. I will have to talk to my neighbors and see if anyone has it, and a VCR so they can give me a tape. Not many people have those darn VCR's anymore. It's all Tivo, DVR's etc.

If I find someone to tape it, I will send it to you if you are interested.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Autism: The Musical by luvnit (Oh no! I don't have ...)
And of course there is no source here in the third world---will be anxious to hear all about it though!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Autism: The Musical by Roxanne 21 (And of course there ...)
Just talked to my library and she said it won't 'be out' until May and if it's ~$100.00 they won't get it, but if it's $25-30.00 they would probably get it - so don't lose hope.

I also checked on Netflix, but their site is down, we joined, but we've never rented a movie from them. Maybe they will be a source also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Autism: The Musical by cjs (Just talked to my li...)
Thanks for the tip! I never thought of the library or buying it. I just thought it was an HBO special. I saw it was at Amazon.com for around $16. That and also the movie SNOWCAKE about an adult autistic woman played by Segourney Weaver. I saw the previews and I think she did a very good job acting the part. I ordered them both, but Autism: The Musical doesn't come out until May, like you said.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Autism: The Musical by luvnit (Thanks for the tip! ...)
the only time I could find it on HBO that I can tape it is next Monday, but I'm sure anxious to see it.
www.achefsjourney.com