Limoncello Mint Lemonade review
  Re: (...)
My sister made these this past week and they were really nice. The only thing that I would have done is perhaps strain them because you had to keep picking mint out of your mouth (but this might be because my mom did not have a muddler and she just cut the mint). But there were really tasty
  Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by Emmasmum (My sister made these...)
Thanks for the review! Im surprised. On Mojito's I am pretty sure the recipe calls to muddle the mint, lime and sugar and then add the rum strain into glasses and add the ice and club soda. Thanks for the tip. These are on the list for this summer. Will make that notation.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by Emmasmum (My sister made these...)
Can you taste the alcohol in them? It sounds like something I might like if you can't. We used to stir up some of the frozen lemonade and then add Chambord or Razzle Dazzle to taste. It made a delicious summer drink without the alcohol taste.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by bjcotton (Can you taste the al...)
Where was this recipe? I remember seeing it somewhere. Sounds like a great summer drink. Let us know how you like them, Boozin' Billy J -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by cjs (Where was this recip...)
The back page of the most recent issue - April I think.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by bjcotton (Can you taste the al...)
You can taste the limoncello but it just tastes of lemons so no there is not really an alcohol taste. They actually taste a lot like a mojito but with lemon instead of lime
  Re: Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by Emmasmum (You can taste the li...)
Awright, I love the taste of Limoncello.

Jean, if you were asking about mine, I just made it up, no recipe. After we mixed it to taste, we filled the blender with ice and filled it with the mix. If you weren't, that's just too bad
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Limoncello Mint Lemonade review by bjcotton (Awright, I love the ...)
I guess that's just too bad then - I meant the one you wanted to try...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com