Meatloaf Bowls
  Re: (...)
Well, they worked! The meatloaf slid right out! They also cooked MUCH faster. The picture of the inside, which looked really cool, didn't come out very well, but you get the idea. I can't wait to experiment more with these things! I also want to get the little individual ones too! Check it out:

[Image: meatloafbowls.jpg]

[Image: MeatloafBowls2.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Meatloaf Bowls by Gourmet_Mom (Well, they worked! ...)
Pretty little things they be...

OT-You called in for a sub yet for morning???
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by firechef (Pretty little things...)
No, I'm taking Williams work truck and he'll work something out. What, I don't know. As much as I'd love another day, I just couldn't do it. No lesson plans or papers run off. I just felt too guilty. I'm finishing up lesson plans now, then off to sleep. Man, I hate Mondays!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by Gourmet_Mom (No, I'm taking Willi...)
Wow! They look great! Kind of cupcake versions of cottage pies.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by labradors (Wow! They look grea...)
Were these in a recent issue of C@H ??
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by farnfam (Were these in a rece...)
I bet kids would just love these!! they are neat. The meatloaf recipe might have been the skinny meatloaf recipe from C@H, Cis, but Daphne wanted to work with molds that she had. I think.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by cjs (I bet kids would jus...)
Oh I forgot about the molds Daphne got. Great memory Jean! Perhaps that CRS may be a misdiagnosis and you actually have SMS (Selective Memory Syndrome). My hubby has SMS and has had it for years! Apparently SMS affects more men than women in most cases. You could be one of those exceptions to the rule.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by luvnit (Oh I forgot about th...)
probably a little (that's optimistic) of both.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by cjs (probably a little (t...)
Jean's right...it's the Skinny Meatloaf recipe...which we LOVE! I had a lot of fun with this and will be experimenting more with the the molds. Like I said, I can't wait to get the little minis! They're going to be even more fun, I'm thinking!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Meatloaf Bowls by Gourmet_Mom (Jean's right...it's ...)
Daphne, did you ever say what kind of molds you had?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.