Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!!
  Re: (...)
Wouldn't you just know it? My stove is out of stock! I won't get it until April 13th, which is a Sunday, but they will deliver it. You wouldn't even have recognized me when the sales lady told me...I was gentle, polite, smiling, on the outside; inside, I was cursing, pulling her hair out, slapping her boobies flat, and a multitude of other things. I even changed models to try to get it earlier. The only difference being that it has a ceramic top under the burners rather than a glass one. Oh, rude words!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by bjcotton (Wouldn't you just kn...)
Oh, poor Billy! Nothing seems to be going your way these days. One consolation, does this mean it will still be in and ready when you get home?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, poor Billy! Not...)
"The only difference being that it has a ceramic top under the burners rather than a glass one." - ??? I thot you were having gas piped in for the stove????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Bummer! Just hope that when you finally have it installed, all your expectations will be met or exceeded.
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by cjs ("The only difference...)
Yeah, me too! You didn't wimp out and go electric did you??

Hey Billy you go get her and I'll help you! We'll slap her 7 ways from sideways. Only kidding. I know, don't encourage him.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by Harborwitch (Yeah, me too! You d...)
That is a wonderful day to get a new stove! I am getting a new dryer in "honour" of that day sometime this week...

That is a day to reflect and enjoy life and cook something really special (like a spice cake...) and enjoy your new stove.

I know you were looking forward to hit but it is not all bad as you still get the stove!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
Oh what a disappointment! So sorry Billy... I liked the slapping part though... funny. We'd all like to do that sometimes. Glad you kept your composure though.

Still have to send you the 'stove-warming' gift. I'll get on that sweetie.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by luvnit (Oh what a disappoint...)
Quote:

Oh what a disappointment! So sorry Billy... I liked the slapping part though... funny. We'd all like to do that sometimes. Glad you kept your composure though.

Still have to send you the 'stove-warming' gift. I'll get on that sweetie.

Ditto!

Oh, well, good things come to those who wait (or so they say)

Just think, how sweet when you finally get it!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh, poor Billyj, try not to be too sad. You will still get it and you will still enjoy it ever so. And for a long time in excellent health is wished for you too.
Too bad you couldn't just hit her a little, it would have helped, just a few smacks
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! by farnfam (Oh, poor Billyj, try...)
Oh Billy I'm so sorry Is there anyone else you can order it thru?

I say we all give her a few smacks