OT Wedding Update
  Re: (...)
Hi and thanks for asking! Not really alot new to report. Everything seems to be in order. Found a dress I really love and some really good girlfriends of mine are coming out to Ohio to enjoy the wedding and lend me moral support. James will probbly be very emotional about giving his little girl away, but we both know it's into very good hands. I leave Monday April 14 to spend the week before with Casey. Hoping to have a spa day and take care of little last minute details. Parents of the groom are lovely folks and have invited all the out of town guests to the rehearsal dinner. We are very, very excited as this is our first wedding in the family since James and I!!
Hope to have a few pix to post when it's all done. Heidi is the Maid of Honor and the two girls next door, who grew up with mine are the Bridesmaids. Bridesmaids in bright red with white bouquets, Maid of Honor in black with red sash and red bouquet. Bride in white with red bouquet and planning on bright red heels too!! Groom, groomsmen, and father of the bride in black tux with white pinstripe, red tulips at lapel. Oh but I'm rambling!!
Thanks for asking
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: OT Wedding Update by farnfam (Hi and thanks for as...)
The red, black, and white will look sooo elegant! I think the time with daughter before will be a wonderful bonding experience. This is a special time and everything you can do together that is stress free will be treasured always! Sounding good!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Everything sounds wonderful! It's so nice when the families come together harmoniously!

I really like the colors... especially the bride's red shoes! Love to see a photo of that.
Oh my, everything sounds wonderful. I love to hear about weddings. This one sounds like it will be lovely.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by luvnit (Oh my, everything so...)
Cis, you just come on and ramble about this anytime!! We love hearing about it. Our family is so boring right now - no weddings, no babies....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by cjs (Cis, you just come o...)
What a wonderful adventure, Cis-----this sounds so very elegant and I'm sure will be a very special time for you and yours re: the memories. Have fun and please let us know what's happening when you have a chance!!!

I will ditto Jean---no weddings, grandchildren here---GEESH!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by cjs (Cis, you just come o...)
" Our family is so boring right now - no weddings, no babies.... "

I've said it before, I'm adoptable! Don't hold your breath on the baby part, though!

Cis, it sounds wonderful! Especially your time with her before the wedding!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by Lorraine (" Our family is so b...)
We've got the new baby (she may be 9 months old but she is only 14 pounds 4 ounces still) and a wedding in Las Vegas that we are inviting all of our friends and family to join us at next February from the 19th through the 23rd...all you have to do is make the trip to the south that weekend...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by firechef (We've got the new ba...)
"Don't hold your breath on the baby part, though!" - aw, c'mon Lorraine!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT Wedding Update by cjs ("Don't hold your bre...)
OMG, I colored my hair cuz the sun in Mexico did a number on it and it was too many different shades. So I made it Drk Ash Brown, which I thought was pretty close to my real color. UGH OH noo, it's way to dark!! Looks like I better find a corner to hang out on. What should I do???
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life