Posts-How many per month? (Averages)
  Re: (...)
Thinking about posts and seeing how long we have all been here prompted me to figure out how many posts per month I average.

I just did the math and I post 160 posts per month since i have been here. If I were to break it down further it would be 5.3 posts per day on average.

I know Jean (cjs) would beat that. I think even Daphne (Gourmet Mom) would beat that too.

What is your average?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by luvnit (Thinking about posts...)
This is my 768th post in less than two months...well it will be two months on Saturday...so I think I am a "postaholic" and need to start looking for a "12 step program" or something...

"Hi, my user name is Firechef, and I am a postaholic."
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by firechef (This is my 768th pos...)
My bad this is 90 days today...so since this is post 771 that puts me at an average of 8.5666666666 you get the idea per day and day number 90 is not done yet.

If my math is right I average 265.36666666 posts a month based on the figures above...dang. I might just have to find that "postaholics" meeting after all.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by luvnit (Thinking about posts...)
28 months--880 posts--avg. about 31/month
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by Old Bay (28 months--880 posts...)
265 days - 1026 posts - averages about 118/mo or 4/day.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by labradors (265 days - 1026 post...)
(I'm not going there.... )

next question?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by cjs ((I'm not going there...)
Don't worry Jean, I am "averaging" about 100 posts per month more than you at this time. That will change next week when I go back to work I am sure but I have been a bit "mouthy" the past few months.
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by cjs ((I'm not going there...)
(Gasp!) I just figured out Jean's PPM (Posts Per Month)! Wow! I guess I have a little catching up to do. But really Jean, it averages only about 7 per day over the course of 27 months. It just means you love us all so much!

Really though some of you who have been on here a long time have probably seen a lot of folks come and go. This forum seems to have a good, solid core of very wonderful people. That's why people stay when they come and visit.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by luvnit ((Gasp!) I just figur...)
My math was off...wow Jean, you need a hobby. I know you have done similar on other sites in this same time frame. Maybe this is the hobby?
  Re: Re: Posts-How many per month? (Averages) by firechef (My math was off...wo...)
My average will really go down--I'll be without my computer for 10 days mid month.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".