Cracking Pizza Stones RIP
  Re: (...)
Suddenly I can't post on that subject and the screeen is blue--did someone say something really bad? Can anyone else post?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by Old Bay (Suddenly I can't pos...)
The formatting seems to be messed up somehow. Someone tried to upload an image and the screen is completely bright green. No idea what happened there! I didn't try to post but I can read the text that is there.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by mlucas1 (The formatting seems...)
Quote:

The formatting seems to be messed up somehow. Someone tried to upload an image and the screen is completely bright green. No idea what happened there! I didn't try to post but I can read the text that is there.

I meant green.
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Funny, it's not messed up on my screen. It's just a pic of the stone from the website. I uploaded it the usual way. Oh well, sorry! If you didn't get my post before I figured things out, I must have jinxed myself because I found out mine must have cracked yesterday when preheating to bake bread. I noticed it tonight when I took out my first pizza. GEEEZ!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by Gourmet_Mom (Funny, it's not mess...)
Great job--I just didn't know what was going on--remember--I've been censored!!! Anyone is subject to it!!
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by Old Bay (Great job--I just di...)
Way to go Mom! Screw up an entire thread on us...hehehe
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by firechef (Way to go Mom! Scre...)
Poised and just about to order the Fibrament stone!! I've got to replace my Pmpr Chf one that I broke. Should I do it???? Any body have feedback on the Fibrament one???
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by farnfam (Poised and just abou...)
Not from experience but from what I have heard hear and else where I would get it.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by firechef (Not from experience ...)
That was sooooo funny...at least to me afterwards. I could not figure out all the green comments. I thought everyone was commenting on the cost....LOL! You see, I never saw anything odd about the post! Weird!

Cis, the stone came HIGHLY recommended. Seeing how the one I got instead of this just broke after ONLY 6 months of use, I may be squeezing out the "dough" for one myself!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP by Gourmet_Mom (That was sooooo funn...)
WEll, I did it!!! I ordered one!! I showed the webpage to Jame when he came home and he said, "so order one already" and so I did!! I had a question and they answered me in minutes!! I'm really looking forward to getting it. Bagels, will be the first thing I make, YUM
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life