Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner
  Re: (...)
Never worry about bubble overs again! This is a reusable non-stick oven liner!

STANDARD OVEN SIZE $20
[Image: 330x330_012_0000_ovenliner_elementrgb.jpg]

What exactly is an Ovenliner? Well, it’s a time saver. A drip blocker. A crumb catcher. A spill protector. A burnt food guard. It’s your nonstick secret to never having to clean the bottom of your oven agains. The Chef’s Planet Ovenliners makes life in the kitchen easier. While you cook, they collect; shielding the bottom of your oven from splatters, spills and overall mess. Made for standard ovens, toaster ovens and microwaves too.

MICROWAVE TURNTABLE SIZE $15
[Image: 330x330_012_0029_mikemat.jpg]

TOASTER OVEN SIZE $7.50

[Image: 330x330_012_0028_pizza.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by luvnit (Never worry about bu...)
Wonder if it would work in a gas oven...??? With the electric it can go under the heat source but with the gas jobber it would be on top of it...might raise some questions in my mind.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by firechef (Wonder if it would w...)
I've been using something similar for several years with my gas oven. Pretty nice since the spills pretty much wash off the liner.
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by firechef (Wonder if it would w...)
Interesting question, because my new oven is gas also. Hmmmmm... I will check that out. I wanted this for my gas oven because it's not a 'self-cleaning' oven like most are.

I will check it out and get back to ya!
Laura
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by iBcookin (I've been using some...)
I just read that you place it on the bottom rack for similar results on a gas oven. Sounds good to me!
Laura
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by luvnit (I just read that you...)
Must look into it as I consider all ovens self cleaning in the same manor...I clean them myself.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by firechef (Must look into it as...)
Ditto!
Laura
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by firechef (Must look into it as...)
Quote:

... I consider all ovens self cleaning in the same manor...

You keep all your ovens in the same house?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
UGH...leave it to you to find my errors and point them out to me...is my fiance having you do this? She tends to point out the errors of my way as well.

Oh yeah...YOU know what I meant...heheheheh
  Re: Re: Product Alert - Non-Stick Oven Liner by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
OMG!!! You have such a good eye for errors. Are you an editor or proof-reader by profession?

I had to read that sentence over and over to find the error. You are 1 in a million. I can only imagine what life must be like for you. Picking out errors in newspapers, menus, advertising, scribbles on bathroom walls... Please tell me, is it torturous for you to dwell amongst us?
Laura