C@H Grilling Book table of contents
  Re: (...)
I like the book. But haven't made a lot of things from it. I did think there were some new recipes I hadn't seen in old issues. But there are a lot of repeats. Hope this picture of the table of contents loads ok...

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by esgunn (I like the book. Bu...)
Thanks, Erin, I appreciate it!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by pjcooks (Thanks, Erin, I appr...)
Southwestern Cobb Salad Quesadilla!!!!!! Yum!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by Lorraine (Southwestern Cobb S...)
"Southwestern Cobb Salad Quesadilla!!!!!! " YES!

and "hot banana split"???? oh my. C'mon PJ, it's time to order this dang thing! (You don't have it either, Lorraine?)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by cjs ("Southwestern Cobb S...)
Did anyone ever make this salad? Thinking this might go on this week's menu. We too are on damage control. Would make much smaller quesadillas to cut some calories.
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by Trixxee (Did anyone ever make...)
Can't remember, but darn it I wish I didn't keep being reminded of good dishes to try this week! I have to cook for a party!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by cjs (Can't remember, but ...)
Trixxee, on page 72 is where I found the choron sauce. I never did make that salad though.
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by losblanos1 (Trixxee, on page 72 ...)
Have not made it either, but sure sounds good. That reminds me of the Cobb Salad Muffaletta. We loved that, but too much bread for us while doing damage control. Going to look this up.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: C@H Grilling Book table of contents by Mare749 (Have not made it eit...)
I noticed that Blane. MMMM....

I am going to make this salad/quesadilla tonight but with change. I don't happen to have any roasted red peppers but I do have two lonely slices of bacon that need to be cooked and used. So, the calorie count goes up as we speak. So in the end it will be a morph of this salad and Maryann's birthday burritos.