Dinner - Thursday 4/17??
  Re: (...)
I wanted to make Salmon patties last weekend in the trailer, but didn't get them made - now they are just sitting in my mind and I won't be happy till I get some made. So, for us tonight, it'll be a bowl of Clam Chowder and Salmon patties and.....hmmmm, don't know yet.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by cjs (I wanted to make Sal...)
I am doing "my" garlic butter pasta (with Rigatoni that we discovered we like better than the longer pastas in this dish) topped with fresh Parmesan and parsley with one change this time...I am going to do up some shrimp with the garlic and butter/oil and then toss with the oregano and pasta and plate it up. Maybe a salad and a certain honey mustard dressing that we are in love with...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by firechef (I am doing "my" garl...)
I'm back to the roasted chicken. Ended up staying late at my office last night so didn't get a chance to cook it up.

Also doing grilled potatoes and we have some fresh asparagus.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by DFen911 (I'm back to the roas...)
I bought some really nice looking ahi today and will turn that into ahi poke salad. I'll serve it on a bed of thinly sliced napa cabbage and topped with crispy wonton strips. I'll make some steamed rice on the side too.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by Trixxee (I bought some really...)
Now Trixxee that sounds sooo good!! No one in my family will eat fish unless it's COOKED to death. You're close by to me..what time is dinner?
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by DFen911 (Now Trixxee that sou...)
Apparently there is a crucial Ducks game on at 5:00pm. I guess the first period will be over around 5:45. Dinner will be over by 5:55 for my husband. LOL. Can you make it to Orange by then? Maybe you can keep me company!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by Trixxee (Apparently there is ...)
We're having Slowcooker Pork Shoulder roast, shredded with Sweet-Hot Mustard sandwiches this evening, with baked potatoes,a green salad w/dried cranberries and pignola.

My stove will be delivered within the next 2 hours, but no gas for it until tomorrow. Then I have to get ready to go to Portland on the 23rd for an MRI on the 24th.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by bjcotton (We're having Slowcoo...)
Leftover Mojo chicken, rice and grilled veges. We're eating leftovers this week. I got off my usual routine last weekend. And, we need to use up those little FoodSaver packages accumulating in the freezer some time!
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by HomeCulinarian (Leftover Mojo chicke...)
chickpea sweet Potato Cakes.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Thursday 4/17?? by Lorraine (chickpea sweet Potat...)
Yes, have to try those, Lorraine, I love sweet potato anything!

I'm eatting leftovers from a wedding tasting today, filet with blue cheese glaze, chicken roulade w/asparagus and herbed chevre, chicken aux fines herbs, spinach salad (all small portions so I'm behaving myself).

PJ
PJ