Wrong New Stove
  Re: (...)
Here are some pictures of my wrong new stove and yes it is as dirty as it looks:

[Image: WrongStove-2.jpg]

[Image: WrongStove-3.jpg]

[Image: WrongStove-4.jpg]

It's got the warming drawer, convection oven, griddle, and 5 burners on top. The oblong burner(s) on the left has three burners incorporated in it, you can use one, two, or all three at a time. Underneath the grates and around the burners is a glasstop to make cleaning easier. It has three complete racks in the oven with one where you can remove about 1/4 of the rack for tall pots.

They [Sears] called today and said my new new stove will be delivered on the 26th but in the meantime to go ahead and use this one.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Wrong New Stove by bjcotton (Here are some pictur...)
So you can use it-I hope you have! It's incredible that they delivered you a dirty stove.

Sometime soon, Billy, your luck will turn around, things happen in cycles, after all, and you are due!

In the meantime, enjoy the stove!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Wrong New Stove by pjcooks (So you can use it-I ...)
I think you should call and speak with the district manager, they owe you a huge discount for the inconvenience you've had to put up with. This is just rediculous
  Re: Wrong New Stove by bjcotton (Here are some pictur...)
Well, if you like this one, I ask for a steeeeep discount and just keep it! But if you don't, just wait it out. Use this stove and DON'T clean it before you give it back to them! Hahahaha!

I can just imagine the conversation, "Yes Mr. Cotton, there is a problem with your order. The reason for that is that we are complete morons here. Please feel free to use the stove we inadvertantly sent you. Oh, and we are sooooo busy here. Could ya be a lamb and give it a good scrubbing before we come and git it? You're an angel!"
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wrong New Stove by luvnit (Well, if you like th...)
I had to remove all the packaging, plastic wrapping, strips to protect the stainless, etc. I'll be darned if I'll clean it when they pick it up. They said they couldn't resell it as new anyway, so they'll sell it as used...and it will be!

Billy
  Re: Re: Wrong New Stove by bjcotton (I had to remove all ...)
Cooked on my wrong new stove for the first time last night. Guess what I cooked...Top Ramen The power burner had the water boiling lickety split.

Billy
  Re: Re: Wrong New Stove by bjcotton (Cooked on my wrong n...)
Top Ramen is good stuff. My kids love it, so does hubby. Around here it's the perfect food when you are sick. It's quick, easy on the tummy, and tastes good.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura