Missing Firechef
  Re: (...)
I hope all is well for LJ. His input, charm and wit are missed.

Take care LJ. Come back when you can.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Missing Firechef by luvnit (I hope all is well f...)
Yeah, where be you?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Missing Firechef by bjcotton (Yeah, where be you?...)
He's very sick and taking some time away from the boards. He mentioned he may even be in the hospital for a while.
  Re: Missing Firechef by luvnit (I hope all is well f...)
I hope he's okay, too, Laura. Has anyone heard from him? I miss him, too....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Missing Firechef by pjcooks (I hope he's okay, to...)
I hope he feels better soon!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Missing Firechef by cjs (I hope he feels bett...)
He is sorely missed! I have not been feeling well and not on. I'm also in a slump. I get this way from time to time close to the end of the school year. He is so good at kicking my butt and putting me back on track!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Missing Firechef by DFen911 (He's very sick and t...)
in a PM so I don't feel at liberty to share any details. He's in for some rough treatments but should recover. We should do our jobs and post lots of things for him to read.
  Re: He told me his illness by lxxf (in a PM so I don't f...)
C'mon, Daphne, knockers up and get back to the upbeat Daphne we know and love!! You have a wonderful summer to look forward to!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: He told me his illness by cjs (C'mon, Daphne, knock...)
**spits her coffee all over the screen**

"Knockers up.."??? hahahah!! Crap I need to start wearing that victoria secrets bra I guess.
  Re: Re: He told me his illness by DFen911 (**spits her coffee a...)
I love the knockers up...LOL! Thanks Jean! Like I said, I needed that. I'm feeling a little better, but I'm sure the weekend will find me feeling GREAT! I'm looking forward to going out to the garden and hopefully planting my herbs this weekend. The garden was really coming up last weekend, so I expect it should be really moving along this weekend. We've had adequate rain and warm weather, so I'm really excited. If things are coming up like I hope, I'll try to take some pictures.

I soooo need to retire! Luckily, with testing coming up in a couple weeks, the days are starting to pass more quickly. Unfortunately, with Spring full on us, these sixth graders are going CRAZY! We wrote up 6 today! Fights are rampant, the girls are in heat, and the boys are panting! GEEZ! I don't remember middle school being like this! Heck, I don't remember high school being this bad...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.