OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com
  Re: (...)
Actually it is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble AND Borders! A few other smaller book sellers have picked it up too, including on in Italy! Wish I could go visit them!

Anyway, if you wanna take a look, here is the link to Amazon: Amazon Link to Laura's newly published book

We're doing the happy dance today!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by luvnit (Actually it is avail...)
Congratulations, Laura! You and your family must be thrilled, how exciting for all of you!

Job well done!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by luvnit (Actually it is avail...)
Congratulations. Ingenius concept.
Buzz

I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.
Kudos! You deserve to happy dance all day long.
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by HomeCulinarian (Kudos! You deserve ...)
Laura!! how fantastic I know you put a lot of work into getting this book published. What a wonderful feeling it must be to see it all come to fruition.

Congrats!
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by HomeCulinarian (Kudos! You deserve ...)
Cool! Nicely done!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by labradors (Cool! Nicely done!...)
Outstanding...have I mentioned I think you should be nominated for Mom of the Year? Sorry "Mom"...look at all she has done for Autism...okay a double nomination from me.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by firechef (Outstanding...have I...)
That's OK LJ, I'll bow to Laura on this one! She IS the Mom of the Year in my book! WELL DONE, Laura!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by Gourmet_Mom (That's OK LJ, I'll b...)
That's fantastic!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - My book is now available at Amazon.com by cjs (That's fantastic!! [...)
Congratulations

thats a wonderful - have written down information for my friend to purchase

thanks again for sharing lots of work and you must be so pleased

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.