Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69
  Re: (...)
We made this for dinner over the weekend and it was really good. The vinaigrette was really good but I love anything with blue cheese. I did use turkey breast cutlets as I could not find tenderloins and I actually think they worked well because they are uniform in thickness and I was able to put 4 large pieces on the sandwich instead of a bunch of slices. It made for cleaner sandwich to eat (could see it becoming messy with all the contents and vinaigrette spilling out). This one we will make again.

Linda
  Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by Emmasmum (We made this for din...)
Linda,

I loved this one too. Made it about a week ago and everyone loved it. I used grilled chicken breast, and it was great. Loved the vinagrette and arugula mixture. So tasty. Avacado added a wonderful creaminess to the sandwich. Truly a winner and would definitely make this again!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by luvnit (Linda,[br][br]I love...)
Oh, good! I was planning to add this to my menu plan for next week.
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by HomeCulinarian (Oh, good! I was pla...)
I got the stuff to make this, but haven't had a chance yet! Since I had to put it off, I thought I'd wait to make some fresh bread this weekend! I wish my arugula was big enough to cut....maybe later. Thanks for the review Emmasmum!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by Gourmet_Mom (I got the stuff to m...)
Oh my, the reviews for this issue are outstanding. Now that the party is behind me, I can try to catch up with you all! I think this one might make a good Mom's day brunch....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by Emmasmum (We made this for din...)
Thanks for posting your review, Linda. I've added this one to my to-do list. It sure sounds good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by Mare749 (Thanks for posting y...)
OH MY! What a wonderful sandwich! I have always favored a good club sandwich. But this is my new favorite! We LOVED this! I made the sandwich as written except for the arugula...couldn't find any except for the little plant I've got growing on the deck. I subbed red leaf lettuce. I don't know if you all can get this, but I found Jennie-O Applewood Smoked Turkey tenderloin. I guess the smoked flavor is infused into the meat. I slow cooked this on the grill. The creamy combination of the avocado, egg, and bleu cheese vinagrette...YUM! Then I added a big slice of WONDERFUL local hot house tomatoes, thick sliced bacon, and my own fresh baked bread...what wonderful fresh flavors! I forgot to get some chips, so I just had another half a sandwich...LOL! This was a 10 for us! We'll do this again and again.

BTW, I wish I'd taken a picture. It looked EXACTLY like the pic in the magazine! Sorry, too hungry.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by Gourmet_Mom (OH MY! What a wonde...)
Yup! gotta make this - but, I got an invite to go out for brunch this a.m., so it'll be next week while I still have some bleu cheese left.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by cjs (Yup! gotta make this...)
Well I have some Blue Cheese so I thought I would bring this favorite back to the top for anyone game to try it!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Cobb Salad Muffaletta Review Issue 69 by luvnit (Well I have some Blu...)
Oh, I'm so glad you brought this up, Laura, still have not made it. I have everything but the avocado and arugula, that shouldn't be too difficult to overcome.
www.achefsjourney.com