New from Sunny California
  Re: (...)
Hey everybody, this is my first post and want to say hello. I already read some of the posts and you all seem nice. I'll be sure to talk with you soon.
  Re: New from Sunny California by NoMicrowave (Hey everybody, this ...)
Welcome! I'm not too far from you. How about this weather? Ugh!
  Re: Re: New from Sunny California by Trixxee (Welcome! I'm not to...)
Hi NoMicro Might I say hello from Sunny S. Calif Well not so sunny the last few days. Darn overcast.
Welcome!I think you'll find this is a really great place for ideas, reviews of recipes and friendship. Jump right in!!

I'm Meg. I live in RI (where we're having a very overcast, chilly day!) and I am a home cook. I love to cook but often don't have time with two very active kids (I'm a bad time manager!).
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
Hi, No Microwave. Welcome to the forum. Your profile says you work with LiveActive. What's that?
  Re: Re: New from Sunny California by HomeCulinarian (Hi, No Microwave. W...)
Welcome aboard NoMicrowave. How are things at Kraft Foods going with the Live Active line of cereals? I love the yogurt ideas and until a recent episode of kidney failure my better half's Grandmother ate them regularly.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: New from Sunny California by firechef (Welcome aboard NoMic...)
Welcome to the forum - I sure hope you're here to join in with us and not sell Kraft products.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Welcome, I'm new also and just finding my way around. I'm in central CA and about to enjoy all the summer abundance that is grown here! There are corner fruit/veggie stands everywhere. Our little town just started up their Farmers Market on Wed. nights so looking forward to all their offerings.

Everyone here is great and so willing to help. Is fun. Enjoy and explore, Joan
  Re: Re: New from Sunny California by Lvtahoe (Welcome, I'm new als...)
So if you're not from Kraft, Welcome! I hope you join in often.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New from Sunny California by Gourmet_Mom (So if you're not fro...)
Great I think we scared em off. We're not that overwhelming are we?