Off We Go ...
  Re: (...)
Well, it's 1:21 PM and Marilee is supposed to be home in an hour. Then we will load up and they'll take me home to my new stove! I just feel so wonderful, there must be something wrong

I know what it is...if you've lost 31 pounds do you realize just how many things sag? Oh well, let 'em!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Off We Go ... by bjcotton (Well, it's 1:21 PM a...)
Best wishes dear Billyj. Hope you enjoy adding a few of those 31pounds back on with some new and old favorite recipes. We love you Billy even if you do sag a bit for now
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Off We Go ... by bjcotton (Well, it's 1:21 PM a...)
Now you just have places to put all that good food you're going to cook on your new stove!

Isn't it great when you feel GOOD for a change! We love you Sweetie and we're so happy for you.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by Harborwitch (Now you just have pl...)
Glad to hear you are feeling better Billy Boy. 31 pounds? Hope you are able to enjoy putting some of it back on? Better yet, I hope you feel well enough to get out and be active enough were you can eat what you want.

Enjoy the new stove and keep feeling better...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by firechef (Glad to hear you are...)
I agree with LJ. Maybe this would be a good time to get out and enjoy the great spring weather! Walk, eat fresh veggies, enjoy life! (And enjoy that new stove!) We love ya' Billy J! Soooo glad you're feeling well enough to go home!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by Gourmet_Mom (I agree with LJ. Ma...)
It's now Sat. a.m. and you've gotten to spend the night in your own bed and Buddy has you back - Life if good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by cjs (It's now Sat. a.m. a...)
The sun is back in his firmament!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by cjs (It's now Sat. a.m. a...)
I'm thinking he's either sleeping, or playing with his stove.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by Lorraine (I'm thinking he's ei...)
Oh crud...you have to lose weight to have things sag???

**looks down and cries**
  Re: Re: Off We Go ... by Harborwitch (The sun is back in h...)
Better not have a sun in my firmament, it'll take all the wrinkles out.

I have discovered that I will have to wait for a few weeks for the pancreatitis to go completely away. That's okay though. The doctor told me the pancreas is very sensitive about being touched or moved and that they had handled it a bit.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy