Board Issues?
  Re: (...)
Has anyone else been having problems with the board the last few days. I get in one day, read a post go back to the root menu and I get error messages. Wed and Thurs I couldn't log in at all.

I'm going thru withdrawls!
  Re: Board Issues? by DFen911 (Has anyone else been...)
Last Monday (5/19), there were a few hours when I just got the message, "Service Unavailable," but it came back, has been working ever since, and not a single user said anything about it, so I just let it pass without saying anything, either.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Board Issues? by DFen911 (Has anyone else been...)
I've had connection failures and could get on other sites, but figured it was my internet. Do you get a white screen with Connection Failure (something) and some fine print? If so, we're having the same problems. It happened to me last night, also.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by Gourmet_Mom (I've had connection ...)
yes that's exactly what I've been getting. So frustrating
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by DFen911 (yes that's exactly w...)
Thanks for posting this. I would have gone on believing it was just my connection. I almost called my provider the other night. I agree, very frustrating. When I have lost it, it was like it was gone for good. Rebooting, disconnecting internet, everything didn't bring it back. I guess I should have realized since I could get other sites. DUH! I'm usually only on at night and that's when it's happened...I wanna say around 9-11 on about 3 occasions this week?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for posting t...)
Yep that's about the same times. I finally stopped trying figuring someone had to be working on it. I even tried from work and couldn't get on. But so far it's ok today.
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for posting t...)
I had problems one night last week and a good half of the next day. But I don't remember what day that was. Been pretty busy the last few days, and have not been on as much. But have had no problems when I tried.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by esgunn (I had problems one n...)
I got the same screen that Labs mentioned Wednesday or Thursday night, then again in the morning. It was back to normal by that evening. Happens every once in a while.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by Mare749 (I got the same scree...)
I had one a couple of nights back that had a mention of "scheduled service" by the site in that "fine print" so I would not get too alarmed...we have all been having it so unless Kraft is out to get us I think we will be fine and as I have seen else where even a forums page needs an oil change now and again...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Board Issues? by firechef (I had one a couple o...)
There was a day last week I couldn't get on also - got an email from Bill (OldBay) and he hadn't been able to get on for 2 days. Hope he can now...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com