Happy Birthday Maryann!
  Re: (...)
Somebody dropped the ball! Maryann had her big day and she didn't get her crown or birthday wishes from everyone. Come on everybody, better late than never!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Maryann,
Happy birthday to you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by Gourmet_Mom (Somebody dropped the...)
Thanks Daphne! I really did have a wonderful birthday! (even if I didn't get my crown!!!) What's up with that???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by Mare749 (Thanks Daphne! I re...)
HB, Maryann! What's with the crown business? Has anyone ever looked closely enough to notice it's a slice of birthday cake, not a crown?

Even so, the system appears to have neglected Mare, so let us not make the same omission.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Happy Day, Maryanne! I thought it was the 25th but I didn't see a cake on your head, so I thought I was wrong!!

I hope you had a wonderful day. If your weather was anything like ours, it would be perfect. Did you gather your grandbabies around and celebrate your day?

Sorry we all missed it, wonder what happened there??

So, have you decided on your birthday dinner yet? or maybe you did and I just have to look it up again

Once again, I hope you had a fabulous day, Maryanne!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by pjcooks (Happy Day, Maryanne!...)
Darn the board issues!!! It robbed Maryanne of her special day.

Happy Birthday Maryanne!!!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by DFen911 (Darn the board issue...)
Happy belated birthday Ma'am. Hope all was well and everyday between now and the next birthday are as wonderful and special as your day was meant to be...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by firechef (Happy belated birthd...)
Hey there, Maryann, sorry I missed your b'day greeting - I was too busy eating ribs, shrimp, oysters, clams.....oh my, the trouble I have to go to.

Sounds like a great birthday, you little gemini, you!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Happy Belated Birthday, Maryann! Sounds like you had a good one! ;smile:
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by Lorraine (Happy Belated Birthd...)
Happy Birthday, Oh Maryann hope you had a lovely day. I feel so remiss!!
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Maryann! by farnfam (Happy Birthday, Oh M...)
Thanks everyone, it was a good one! And yes, my babies were over last night to celebrate and I will see them again today, which is even better. It's fun to have a birthday on a weekend and even more fun when it's a holiday weekend!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."