Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW
  Re: (...)
I fixed this as written except for using a tenderloin instead of a loin. This was pretty good for a nice change of pace. I'm not usually one who likes sweet on meats, but I was pretty happy with this one. I'll probably do this again. I'd give it a 7.5.

The most exciting discovery was doing baked potatoes on the grill. They were soooo good and fluffy with a crispy skin. This is a definite repeat, over and over. No heating up the house this summer for baked potatoes! I don't know why I never thought of it before!

The picture is kinda blurry, I took it with my phone. I should have taken the time to get the camera, but I was hungry.

[Image: 4ff2bd5d4cc9.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by Gourmet_Mom (I fixed this as writ...)
sounds good! I love doing baked tatoes on the grill too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by cjs (sounds good! I love ...)
Oh I'm glad someone did this. Do you a gas grill or brickets?

I love the picture thank you for posting it
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by DFen911 (Oh I'm glad someone ...)
I used gas. On thinking about it, I may use some jalapenos in the sauce. DH was not happy with the "sweet", so I think that would change things up enough to make him happy.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by Gourmet_Mom (I used gas. On thin...)
Or red pepper flakes.

I am a bricket griller. But hubby and I have been eyeballing this grill that one side is gas and the other brickets.

However I have to wait till the bathroom remodel is done. Do you know what it's like to share a small shower only bathroom with your teenager?!!? It's punishment I tell you! I must have done something awful in a previous life
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by DFen911 (Or red pepper flakes...)
Trust me, I KNOW. When we moved back to William's parent's home, there was only one bathroom...NO SHOWER!!!! I had THREE teenagers at the time! Getting ready for school was a SERIOUS challenge! AND I had to drop them off at 3 different schools before I could go to MY school! BOY, I don't miss those days!!!!!
Daphne
  Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by Gourmet_Mom (I fixed this as writ...)
Looks really good, Daphne. I always cook my spuds on the grill, soooo much easier than heating the oven and the house for a potato or two. I like the idea of spicing it up a bit to cut the sweetness, that would work for me!

Thanks for the review.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by pjcooks (Looks really good, D...)
"I have been eyeballing this grill that one side is gas and the other brickets." now THAT would make me very happy! I love to grill steaks on briquets rather than gas. What's the brand?

Husband, long-suffering wife, FOUR kids and one bathroom!! After they all left it seemed like we always had 2 or 3 bathrooms....we sure heard about it from them also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by cjs ("I have been eyeball...)
It's by a company called Char-Broiler. I'm looking on the Lowes site because that's the store we saw it in, but no luck yet. I'm still digging
  Re: Re: Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Peach Barbecue-REVIEW by DFen911 (It's by a company ca...)
Needing a new gas grill at the moment, and sick of having 3 grills on the deck to deal with, gas and charcoal, small and large, I'm going to be checking this out, too. Thanks for the heads up!

PJ
PJ