Dan Dan Noodles
  Re: (...)
Has anyone made the Dan Dan Noodle recipe from Issue 61 (Feb. 2007)? If so, how was it? I tried doing a search on the recipe but nothing came up.
  Re: Dan Dan Noodles by Trixxee (Has anyone made the ...)
I made these last year, but I think I used cellophane noodles or rice sticks, I know I didn't use spaghetti. The dish was very good, though, and a kid pleaser. Other than that, I don't think I changed anything.

Hope this helps you out!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Dan Dan Noodles by pjcooks (I made these last ye...)
It does, thanks PJ!
  Re: Re: Dan Dan Noodles by Trixxee (It does, thanks PJ!...)
Thanks for bringing this up Trixxee. That was one of those dishes that I was planning to make and forgot about. As I recall, there were several good recipes in that issue. I'm going to pull that out right now.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We make this all the time. We love it. the only thing I did find is that the ginger actually makes it too spicy so I always cut the ginger in half. Even my 4 year old will eat this. It comes together really quick and it actually even better the next day.
Thanks for the nudge, Trixx, a good opportunity today to use the frozen ground turkey and the remaining bits of jars of Asian ingredients. I used bean threads because my kids love slippery noodles, as we call them, and I had them on hand.

They say it's even better the next day, can't beat that!

PJ
PJ