My lil' sis' son
  Re: (...)
Here's a blurb about Aaron, Marilee's son:

Staff Sgt. Aaron Frigaard
3rd Space Operations Squadron

Sergeant Frigaard's expertise in satellite operations was demonstrated when he became the Air Force's first certified enlisted instructor for Wideband Global SATCOM, the newest 50th SW satellite system in 13 years. His efforts resulted in the training of 110 tasks to 11 officers and enlisted crew members in record time, which in turn allowed 3rd SOPS to take control of the $600-million satellite eight months ahead of schedule. Sergeant Frigaard further distinguished himself as a tactical operations center operator when he deployed to the 451st Air Expeditionary Group at Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan. During his 197-day deployment, he relayed status to regional command for 2,990 enemy engagements, executed-time sensitive response for 24 rocket attacks and averted a suicide bomb attempt, which saved 70 Soldiers' lives.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: My lil' sis' son by bjcotton (Here's a blurb about...)
Wow! Hats off to a fine young man! I just know you're a beamingly proud Uncle as well you should be!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
You and Marilee must be so proud of him! What a great article. Will he be home soon? You all must miss him.

Give him my personal thanks, Billy

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by pjcooks (You and Marilee must...)
What a glowing review! I know you are all very proud! Didn't you post a pic of him a while back? Seems like I remember a very handsome young man.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by pjcooks (You and Marilee must...)
Well done!!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by farnfam (Well done!![br]Cis...)
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing that with us, Billy. I know how proud you are.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I send my sincere thanks and respect. He should be so satisfied and content with his service--I never did anything like that--I can only express my thanks and regret my lack of service at his level.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by Old Bay (I send my sincere th...)
Couldn't stand him as a kid, but he turned into a very nice young man! How could he not? I'm his uncle

Billy
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by bjcotton (Couldn't stand him a...)
AWWWWWW! Now look at you bragging on him, Billy! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: My lil' sis' son by Gourmet_Mom (AWWWWWW! Now look a...)
A message from Aaron to all of you...."Tell them I will gladly keep serving them...I got beat out on the General Morrell Award, but you can't win them all." Aaron Frigaard

Billy