From Roxanne:
  Re: (...)
Here is an email I received from Roxanne this morning:

Hi Billy,

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful and caring message......you do not realize how much that means to me!!!! We are healthy and great if not a bit exhausted. When I have a moment to let you know what has been happening, I will, for sure!!! I have been missing you and all of my forum friends...I have MAJOR withdrawal but you guys will have my inane personality back soon....

I am so very happy that you are feeling better---sometimes we don't know how terrible we feel un till we get "fixed"---

Love you too---just keep up that positive attitude and your caring nature.....gives us something to look forward to each day.

See you soon "over there"...please let everybody know that I WILL BE BACK-----we have had guests for a few weeks and other nightmares along the way.

Hugs to you,

Roxanne
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: From Roxanne: by bjcotton (Here is an email I r...)
I sure have missed her around here. I hope everything gets in order for them soon
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by DFen911 (I sure have missed h...)
Same here! I emailed her also to check up on her and told her we all miss her and she said "Geesh, I can't imagine why?" C'mon Roxanne, there is only one like you! Now hurry back!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by Mare749 (Same here! I emaile...)
Glad to hear she's okay.

Was wondering why it seemed so quiet around here.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by labradors (Glad to hear she's o...)
Wow, thanks Billy and Maryann! I was a little worried, since it had been soooo long. I'm glad she's OK. Hurry back Roxanne...it's not the same without you.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by Gourmet_Mom (Wow, thanks Billy an...)
So glad she is okay and hopes to be "home" with us soon. I sure do like her like I do all of the rest of you around here. My "extended misfit family" that I hold as dear to my heart as my actual family.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by firechef (So glad she is okay ...)
Very well said my friend!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by bjcotton (Very well said my fr...)
Hope she'll be back soon - it's a b*tch when life interferes with our online neighborhood...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by cjs (Hope she'll be back ...)
I am soooooo glad that she is okay. I was just going to ask if anyone knew what happened to her. I hope that Peter isn't sick again. I also miss her!
Brenda
  Re: Re: From Roxanne: by coco hernandez (I am soooooo glad th...)
Well, that's good news, I was wondering where she went off too. It'll sure be good to have her back.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life