Pizza oven and First Results!!!
  Re: (...)
It worked and they were good!!!

[Image: pizza2.jpg]

[Image: pizza1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0062.jpg]
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by Old Bay (It worked and they w...)
They look wonderful! What a nice looking oven and covered eating area! I wish it was sunny and warm here!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by esgunn (They look wonderful!...)
It looks great!! We're (you, Jane, Roy & I) are all invited to dinner at our neighbor's who built one also - I just talked to him this week. This will be fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Looks great, Bill! Love your oven, I'd love to have one, too.

PJ
PJ
Whine. . . whine. . . I can't lick the screen and taste the pizza - boy is it ever great looking.

More whining in store - the tile work behind the beautiful stove, the tagine, and . . .and. . .whimper, the gorgeous, beyond beautiful pizza oven! Gonna have to get Bob in here to look at that!

We really need one in our back yard - huh, Jean! Help me out here! Bill that is beautiful! Congratulations!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by Harborwitch (Whine. . . whine. . ...)
Oh Oh OMG, we are GREEN!!! Looks great Bill and Jane. Wishing you many many years of enjoying it together.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by farnfam (Oh Oh OMG, we are GR...)
Wow Bill! Those look great and the oven is "to die for"! William has promised me one in the near future....hopefully by next summer. Maybe I can get him fully committed with a look at yours!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Wow Bill! Those loo...)
Beautiful! What a nice set up for entertaining, or just enjoying with Jane.
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by HomeCulinarian (Beautiful! What a ni...)
Bill I would say something derogatory just to offset all these compliments [wouldn't want ya to get a swelled head ya know], but it is beautiful beyond description. If I were the envious type I'd be green!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! by bjcotton (Bill I would say som...)
OMG Bill they are beautiful!! I am so jealous! Oh I could so pig out on those. Now you have to do breads and meats and let us know how those come out.

I am so glad you posted those pictures. Man I cannot wait to see all the good stuff you cook up.