HMS Sunflower
  Re: (...)
I just had to share some pix of some of the work Jame's been doing on the boat. I think he made it soooo cute

HMS SUNFLOWER
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0002.jpg]
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0003.jpg]
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0005.jpg]
The Captain
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0004.jpg]

Bimini Up
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0006.jpg]

Captain at the Wheel
[Image: HMSSunflowerboat0007.jpg]

We took her out for the first run of the season today, it was so nice. James still has some other work he's planning but this is it so far
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: HMS Sunflower by farnfam (I just had to share ...)
Really nice, Cis, I love the color! I love boating, I'm hoping to do some this summer, but will probably get no further than the kyaks and canoes (those you can toss in the back of the truck!)

Have fun!

PJ
PJ
  Re: HMS Sunflower by farnfam (I just had to share ...)
It's beautiful! How much fun that will be this summer!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by esgunn (It's beautiful! Ho...)
"Sunflower, good morning. You sure do make it like a sunny day."
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by labradors ("Sunflower, good mor...)
How cute! All of ours remain dry-docked except the john boat. NOT a pleasant prospect for a summer on the lake. Rough riding just isn't my style.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by Gourmet_Mom (How cute! All of ou...)
After my "ride" on the USS Tarawa (LHA-1) I personally don't have much use for boats but that sure is cute. I don't fish, ski, or go out in one for pleasure, but I will wave from the shore
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by bjcotton (After my "ride" on t...)
It looks beautiful and I love the name. I miss our boat. You guys will have some great times I am sure and wonderful boat picnics
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by DFen911 (It looks beautiful a...)
Now, that's a sunflower!!! What fun it must be. (good lookin' eye candy IN the boat also... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by bjcotton (After my "ride" on t...)
Cis - what an adorable boat! We are hoping to get our's out of the water and worked on this summer. We were going to name her "Pacifier" because she was the only thing that made me happy when going through the first months of my cancer journey.

Uhm, Billy - would you like to revise that last statement a bit????? There are photos you know!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HMS Sunflower by Harborwitch (Cis - what an adorab...)
I've been thinking boat picnics too. I'd love to hear everyone menu ideas. Please do post them. So far, last summer, we had roast beef muffalettas with red wine, and crab cakes with pinot grigio (that was a canoe trip, but a picnic still). So come on share a picnic plan recipe
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life